Objectives & Outcomes
As a result of participating in CMOE’s leadership-development program,Mid-Level Managers: The Must-Have Skills to Drive Long-Term Success, participants will be able to
- Facilitate communication with front-line leaders, leaders of other functions, and senior leaders as well as customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Understand the dynamics of managing in the middle and lead others with an enterprise mindset.
- Shape and share a clear strategic direction that aligns with the organization’s overarching strategic priorities.
- Coach and engage their team of leaders.
- Actively develop and grow the capabilities of the leaders who report to them to strengthen the organization’s leadership pipeline.
- Respond flexibly to business challenges, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Build the company’s culture and brand by creating the conditions for the workforce to have a rewarding experience at work.